The Next Chapter…
Two years ago OSC² launched its second CEO/Founder group, the Rising Stars. This membership is for emerging, mission-aligned, founders and CEO’s in the natural products industry.
OSC² is currently seeking the best and brightest sustainable product leaders committed to making a positive impact on our industry, people, and environment.
- Six member meetings per year with fellow CEO’s and Founders in natural
- Present/attend one OSC² Core Member meetings per year
- Staff participation in one of our OSC² Working Groups (Finance, Operations, Admin, Sales, or Marketing) – participation in multiple groups available for an additional fee
- Access to OSC² Natural Products University workshops and continuing-ed courses
- Mentorship opportunities with OSC² core-members
- Preferred access to OSC² events
Note: Participation in the OSC² Packaging Coalition is available for an additional fee.
Powered in part by:
OSC² would like to thank Sensiba San Filippo for its support of the next generation of mission-driven natural products leaders!
Ryan Rich – Co-Owner/VP of Sales & Marketing, All Good
Philip Richardson – COO & Co-Founder, Imlak’esh Organics
- Leader currently engaged in the business. He/she must be a CEO, President, or C-level founder
- Leader models sustainable values in their life and business
- Leader demonstrates high integrity, humility, confidentiality, and openness to giving/receiving constructive feedback
- Leader resides in Northern California or is able to make at least 4 in-person meetings/year in the Bay Area
- Company is approx. $1-$10 mil in revenues
- Company is profitable or fast growth and well-funded
- Company has a socially conscious and/or sustainability mission
- Presence in the natural products industry, CPG or other strong sustainable cause
- 100% non-GMO Food or agricultural products
- Organic or strategy to move toward organic
- Addressing a food system issue within the DNA of their company
- B-Corp’s preferred or on the path
- Non-competitive with other members – current members will validate
- Annual Membership Fee – $4,300
Interested in participating? Or know someone who might be a good fit? OSC² is seeking membership nominations for the Rising Star group. We will be adding 2-3 additional members in 2019! If you are interested in participating, please contact our Program Director, Michael Anzalone ([email protected]), or Lara Dickinson, Executive Director ([email protected]) by way of a referral, expressing your interest.