Tickets are Going Fast…Grab Your Friends and Colleagues and Snag Your Tickets Now Before They’re Gone!
- DATE/TIME: January 19, 2020 – 5:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. (1st evening of the Winter Fancy Food Show)
- LOCATION: Mission Bay Conference Center (Robertson Auditorium), 1675 Owens Street #251, San Francisco
- TICKETS: Snag your tickets and reserve your seat now. This event will sell out!
MASTER OF CEREMONIES:
Lisa Curtis: Innovative Founder & CEO of Kuli Kuli, the first brand to introduce the green superfood moringa to the U.S. Market. Winner of the 2018 Naturally Bay Area Community Champion Award.
Miyoko Schinner: Founder & CEO of Miyoko’s Kitchen, makers of an award-winning line of artisan vegan cheese and other dairy alternatives.
- A Dozen Cousins: Convenient products inspired by traditional Black and Latino recipes.
- Bread SRSLY: Traditional sourdough bread crafted with organic gluten-free grains and the magic of wild fermentation, that’s delicious, nourishing, and comforting.
- Down to Cook: Helps home cooks prepare delicious plant-based meals that are nutritious, convenient and accessible.
- Dr Hops Kombucha Beer: Radically authentic high-alcohol kombucha with hops, unfiltered and unpasteurized, gluten-free, probiotic, and explosively tasty.
- Outlaw Soaps: Western adventure soap, lotion, lip balm, and solid cologne that smells like the Wild West and nature.
- Renewal Mill: Okara superfood upcycled into a nutritious, versatile flour that’s better for you and better for the planet!
For more information please visit www.naturallbayarea.com