Wednesday, April 29th 2020
We’re excited to announce our virtual J.E.D.I Collaborative Leadership Launch event! We have an incredible program put together and look forward to sharing a more in-depth look at J.E.D.I Collaborative with you.
This virtual event features:
- An introduction to “the What & Why of J.E.D.I” presented by Sheryl O’Loughlin and Lara Dickinson, co-founders of J.E.D.I Collaborative
- A look at the results of an industry-wide benchmarking study conducted to establish a baseline for measurement, presented by Carlotta Mast, co-founder of J.E.D.I Collaborative
- A mini-documentary on why the time is NOW for justice, equity, diversity and inclusion work in the Natural Products Industry.
- A keynote speech by Ijeoma Oluo – the author of “So You Want to Talk About Race” on the systemic nature of oppression.
An overview of “the How of J.E.D.I” presented by The Avarna Group
- A clear vision for how you can serve as a leader in this work and take action – including tools, resources, case studies and making commitments ahead of our 2021 industry-wide launch.
Please RSVP through Eventbrite to receive the virtual event link.
Note: There is a limit of 2 tickets per company.
Click the button below to be taken to the Eventbrite page where you can secure your FREE ticket. Don’t forget to use the ‘add to calendar’ feature within Eventbrite!Get Your Free Ticket Here