Website Alter Eco Foods
COMPANY: Alter Eco Foods
LOCATION: San Francisco, CA
Who We Are
Alter Eco® is a chocolate-centric, sustainability-directed food company that takes indulgence to an entirely new level. Recognized as a top certified Benefit Corporation, a registered Public Benefit Corporation and proudly listed as one of San Francisco’s ‘Best & Brightest’ places to work in 2019, Alter Eco is dedicated to pioneering a better way of doing business as a force for change. Alter Eco practices a full-circle approach to sustainability throughout its operations and supply chain through four pillars: sourcing using Fair Trade principles, producing only organic and non-GMO foods, creating minimal waste by working towards 100 percent compostable packaging, and in-setting carbon emissions by means of large-scale reforestation/conservation programs in the cooperatives that produce its crops. These principals are entwined with Alter Eco’s commitment to the highest quality ingredients and taste in all of its products, available in the US, Australia and Canada. Our certified ‘green’ office is located in the heart of the Mission district in San Francisco, home to many restaurants which make this city a foodie destination! All Alter Eco products are USDA Certified Organic, Fair Trade Certified, Carbon Neutral Certified, and Certified Gluten-Free (excluding Dark Salt & Malt).
More information is available at www.alterecofoods.com.
The Sales Planning Analyst supports strategic decision-making for the company by uncovering market data insights, crafting sales stories with data, and forecasting demand for new and existing products.
- Manage forecast for three regions and collaborate with the Operations team on demand and impact on supply
- Lead monthly demand reviews with sales teams to review past period performance and align next period priorities & associated forecast
- Input to monthly S&OP to evaluate opportunities and risks to forecast
- Support the definition of our innovation pipeline by estimating project potential, forecast, and post launch performance
Sales & Market Data Insights
- Analyze syndicated data to define our market, categories, channels & competitions and provide monthly performance updates with actionable insights
- Review our performance, pricing, and promotional strategies on a quarterly basis to adjust trade policy and optimize our investments
- Establish KPIs, reports & dashboards that transforming data into actionable summaries
- Define, refine and automate our systems / processes / templates
- Synthesize complex data into compelling reports and dashboards to communicate results in a succinct, easy-to-understand manner, to all levels of the organization
- Support sales team quarterly business reviews and presentations with customized data
- Go-to-market plan – provide insights that support formulation of go-to-market plan for entering new product categories and retail channels
Minimum Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills, Abilities)
- BS / BA required, degree in statistics, finance, math, economics or another analytical field
0-3 years of experience in forecasting and data analysis in a fast-paced consumer packaged goods environment
- Strong analytical aptitude with the ability to analyze/interpret data
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to work with people at all organizational levels
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands of a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to find errors in large data sets and identify significant data amid large volumes of routine information
- Process-oriented to work on improvements
- Strong work ethic with a desire to get the job done & the willingness to learn
To apply for this job please visit www.fitzii.com.