- Declining conventional product categories and the opportunities this opens up for natural and organic.
- Why natural and organic brands shouldn’t ignore the natural channel.
- What’s driving growth in the thriving plant-based movement.
- When negative sales velocity can actually be a good thing.
Turning our attention to the future, an industry pioneer (Walter Robb, former co-CEO of Whole Foods Market), a master industry collaborator (Lara Dickinson, executive director of OSC2), an agricultural visionary and changemaker (Philip Taylor, founder of Mad Agriculture) and an entrepreneurial rising star and nutrition maven (Katlin Smith, founder and CEO of Simple Mills) will join the second half of this session, which will feature a lively and case study-based panel discussion on such topics as:
- The changing consumer and addressing ever-present consumer confusion.
- Current supply chain limitations for natural & organic and how we can revolutionize the supply chain to meet the needs of the future, create new opportunities for industry and farmers, and mitigate climate change.
- How radical collaboration can create solutions to our greatest challenges and opportunities that wouldn’t be available to companies and organizations working in isolation.
- Carlotta Mast, SVP of Content & Insights, Market Leader, New Hope Network, Informa Health & Nutrition
- Katlin Smith, Founder & CEO, Simple Mills
- Lara Dickinson, Executive Director, OSC2, Partner, Pluot Consulting
- Nick McCoy, Managing Director & CoFounder, Whipstitch Capital
- Philip Taylor, Founder, Mad Agriculture
- Walter Robb, Former CoCEO, Whole Foods Market, Principal, Stonewall Robb Advisors
Download presentation slides
Click the image below to download the presentation deck for The State (and Future) of Natural and Organic.