The Next Chapter…
OSC² is excited to announce the launch of it’s next chapter, the OSC² Rising Star group. This membership is for emerging, mission-aligned, founders and CEO’s in the natural products industry.
OSC² is currently seeking the best and brightest sustainable product leaders committed to making a positive impact on our industry, people, and environment.
- Quarterly member meetings with other like-minded CEO’s and Founders
- Present/attend one or our OSC² Core Member meetings per year
- Participation in one of our three OSC² Working Groups (Finance, Supply Chain, or Marketing)
- Access to OSC² Natural Products University workshops and continuing-ed courses
- Mentorship opportunities with OSC² core-members
- Preferred access to OSC² events
Note: Participation is in the OSC² Packaging Coalition is available for an additional fee.
Powered in part by:
Jesse Solomon – CEO and Founder, Emmer & Co.
Emily Stone – CEO and CoFounder, Uncommon Cacao
- Leader currently engaged in the business. He/she must be a CEO, President, or C-level founder
- Leader models sustainable values in their life and business
- Leader demonstrates high integrity, humility, confidentiality, and openness to giving/receiving constructive feedback
- Leader resides in Northern California or is able to make at least 4 in-person meetings/year in the Bay Area
- Company is approx. $1-$10 mil in revenues
- Company has a socially conscious and/or sustainability mission
- Presence in the natural products industry, CPG or other strong sustainable cause
- 100% non-GMO Food or agricultural products
- Organic or strategy to move toward organic
- Addressing a food system issue within the DNA of their company
- B-Corp’s preferred or on the path
- Non-competitive with other members – current members will validate
- Annual Membership Fee – $3,000
Interested in participating? Or know someone who might be a good fit? OSC² is seeking membership nominations for the Rising Star group. We will be adding 3-5 additional members in 2017! If you are interested in participating, please contact our Program Director, Michael Anzalone (email@example.com), or Lara Dickinson, Executive Director (firstname.lastname@example.org) by way of a referral, expressing your interest.